In Essence Had been Talking Of Friction
At the moment this post comes from the fabulous Chicoro many of you ladies know I am an enormous fan of hers. And, for what ever reason this time around my hair journey has further meanings. You, know… you will have achieved something beforehand , after 21 tress wigs which discover your self repeating that ” Thing” however it means something more or there are additional meanings to it then the very first time….yeah, that’s where I’m.
Here she speaks about DFE directional friction to the hair ( who knew). In essence had been speaking of friction. Friction is a sort of drive that resists the movement of supplies sliding against each other. read further, right here is what she says:
1. DFE is current on pure healthy hair.
2. It helps your hairs, align on your head in the identical course.
3. DFE helps your hair to keep away from or lesson the amount of tangles you get in your hair.
4. Basically DFE helps your hair to go naturally in the same route. Once the DFE is no longer present in your hair , your hair will are likely to get tangled and matted.
Tips on how to Experience DFE IN YOUR HAIR:
Rub a hair strand from root to tip.
Rub that very similar hair strand from tip to root.
The friction will be much less, for those who run your fingers along your hair from the scalp, which is the root to the ends, which is the tip.
The roughness you’re feeling when rubbing against the path of the hair cuticle, which is the tip to the foundation. Is the upper quantity of friction of the DFE.
Factors To remember
1. Oil or oily substances have many benefits for pure hair. When you liked this informative article and 21 tress wigs you wish to receive more details about fiery kindly check out our own website.
2. It keeps the hair lubricated and reduces friction.
3. Lubrication is necessary because it helps hair to align in the same course.
4. Keep your hair healthy.
5. To keep up DFE in your hair, keep hair coated in the sun.
Many because of the fabulous Chicoro for sharing this with the pure hair community.
This was quite interesting to know, and great points to recollect. Thanks for stopping by !
And remember to stay…Naturally Fabulous!