Get The new New ‘tomboy’ Hairstyle
MAN, can we love this boyish look!
This season’s hottest catwalk hair offers girls a slice of the tomboy motion
with wispy quiffs, metropolis slicker tight and sensible ponytails and messy bed-head
Superstar hair stylist and our favourite Aussie, Liz Taw tends to the tresses
of Dannii Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia (yep her of shiny hair gorgeousness)
and our favourite Northern boys,Take curling wand for long thick hair That.
So we asked Liz to recreate this unique look utilizing the catwalk inpiration
of girl meets boy, seen at D & G, Marc Jacobs and YSL.
Here is her step-by-step guide to getting it right.
1) For all-evening staying power, the muse of this fashion could be very
To reinforce pure texture, wash hair with limited version Aussie Miracle
Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. Spritz generously with some styling spray and
diffuse dry hair with a diffuser to get extra volume and gutsy texture.
2) Divide your hair into three sections following the line of the eyes,
cheekbones and jaw.
3) Clip the highest section away so to create a small quiff, then fasten the other
two into ponytails.
An important point right here is that Liz didn’t use ANY brushes, so as not to
disturb the fastidiously-created quantity.
4) Divide the middle pony in half, twist the sections roughly all the way in which
until the end, and then wind the bottom ponytail into the identical formation.
5) Carry on twisting until you ultimately wrap the end into the bottom of the
ponytail and safe with kirby grips.
6) Lastly pull the highest part again and weave into the main body of the hair.
Use hairspray to scrunch and safe the deconstructed quiff into place.
The key to the sexy masculine toughness of this look lies in the unfinished
nature of the model. Mess as much as costume up!