Which Hair Extensions Are Best For short Hair
I am taking a look at getting hair extensions. I have started to grow out a pixie cut which I’ve had for a yr, I’ve been rising it out for about 3/four months my hair is about four inches long.
I’ve been advised so many various things with reference to what I should have carried out and now I am so confused. I’ve been advised:
1. My hair needs to be a minimum of 5 inches long for any extensions to be added
2. Nano rings can be greatest as they are the smallest of extensions and are higher for brief hair.
3. My hair is too quick, I must have been rising my hair for not less than a year
4. Keratin extensions might be higher as this is evident product and may be added to hair as shirt as 2cms.
5. Having micro rings / nano rings can be unhealthy for my hair as the metal retains the heat and extra long extensions can stay sizzling for some time after if I’m to dry my hair or use a solar mattress
Please help me
Thank you xx
Click to increase..
Most techs can do one thing with 4″. Id initially say go shoulder size at longest 1) as theres not much hair to assist hold the weight & 2) you wont need to be consistently styling it out of a mullet.