Get The recent New ‘tomboy’ Hairstyle
MAN, will we love this boyish look!
This season’s hottest catwalk hair provides women a slice of the tomboy action
with wispy quiffs, city slicker tight and smart ponytails and messy bed-head
Celeb hair stylist and our favourite Aussie, Liz Taw tends to the tresses
of Dannii Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia (yep her of shiny hair gorgeousness)
and our favourite Northern boys,Take That.
So we requested Liz to recreate this unique look using the catwalk inpiration
of woman meets boy, seen at D & G, Marc Jacobs and YSL.
Right here is her step-by-step guide to getting it proper.
1) For all-night time staying energy, the foundation of this model may be very
To reinforce natural texture, wash hair with limited edition Aussie Miracle
Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. Spritz generously with some styling spray and
diffuse dry hair with a diffuser to get further quantity and gutsy texture.
2) Divide your hair into three sections following the line of the eyes,
cheekbones and jaw.
3) Clip the highest section away so to create a small quiff, then fasten the other
two into ponytails.
An important level right here is that Liz didn’t use ANY brushes, in order to not
disturb the fastidiously-created quantity.
4) Divide the center pony in half, twist the sections roughly all the way
till the tip, and then wind the underside ponytail into the identical formation.
5) Carry on twisting till you ultimately wrap the tip into the bottom of the
ponytail and safe with kirby grips.
6) Lastly pull the highest part again and weave into the primary body of the hair.
Use hairspray to scrunch and secure the deconstructed quiff into place.
The important thing to the sexy masculine toughness of this look lies in the unfinished
nature of the style. Mess up to ways to fix long hair dress up!