An inventory an inventory of the ten best natural hair weave companies servicing all the naturalistas. Most offer quite a lot of options including wigs, clip-in wefts, closures, and sew-in extensions to fit your styling needs.
1. Heat Free Hair. Heat Free Hair is hand selected from one donor at a time and kept with the complete cuticle in tact. The owner is a natural hair stylist and certified Hair Manufacturing technologist. The hair matches and blends with quite a lot of curl patterns and hair types. 100% virgin human hair is available in wefted hair, closures, wigs, and clip-ins.
2. Haute Kinky Hair. Haute Kinky Hair uses 100% virgin kinky human hair that can match perfectly with 3b-4c hair textures. The Haute Coils collection is for 3b textured curlies, while the Haute Curls collection is for 3c/4a textured curlies and the Haute Kinks collection is for the 4b/4c textured curly. The hair may be dyed or bleached to match any hair color. You can use the hair to make it into a wig or for a sew-in.
3. Curlkalon. Curlkalon Hair Collection is a protective styling brand that’s the first to offer women pre-curled 100% synthetic hair designed to match her natural hair texture. Curlkalon uses a high quality 100% Toyokalon synthetic hair that last longer than many other fibers. While it is not a versatile as human hair, and heating tools are usually not recommended, it comes pre-curled which makes it easy to install crochet braids and the curls can last up to six weeks if cared for properly.
4. Private Stock Hair. Private Stock Hair is premium unprocessed cuticle hair. Each strand is carefully inspected to ensure natural luster, strength, color and structure. These hair pieces are 100% virgin and 100% human, and could also be bleached, colored, or straightened and will revert back. They offer quite a lot of textures for kinky, coily, and curly naturals as well as straight and wavy styles. This brand of hair is on the market in signature wigs, clip-on extensions and hair closures.
Private Stock Hair ‘FrosaceWig worn by Yolanda Renee
5. Runway Curls. Runway Curls boasts Ethiopian Textured 100% Virgin Hair. All bundles come in a natural black color and will be bleached, colored or straightened and then brought back to its original curly or kinky form by simply wetting the hair. When properly cared for, this hair which comes on a weft and can be used multiple times. This super high grade hair continues to be made to be affordable to the everyday working woman.
6. CurlSistas. CurlSistas Hair is an exciting line of natural textured virgin human hair extensions. CurlSistas Hair matches your natural hair effortlessly and is available in wefted hair and clip-ins. The wear time is 1 year or more with proper care. CurlSistas hair is 100% human hair and can washed, dyed, and heated.
7. My Natural Hair Extensions. My Natural Hair Extensions provides 100% remy hair. The hair has been steam processed to present it its course natural looking texture. The hair can also be 100% human hair – no synthetic fillers or synthetic fibers. This hair is also virgin in color only (meaning the hair has not been dyed). These extensions are popular as a result of their natural appearance, low luster, manageability and ability to hold a curl.
8. Big Chop Hair. Big Chop Hair comes in a variety of textures and curl patterns, from spiral curls to kinky curly. The hair is 100% virgin and may be bleached or dyed any color to blend with your hair.
Big Chop Hair Kinky Curl U-Part Wig
9. BellaKurls. BellaKurls offers clip-in extensions made with premium quality 100% Virgin Indian Hair. They offer a wide range of curly types: Curly, Kinky, and coming soon Afro & Wavy. Their clip-in sets are double-wefted with 226 grams, so you possibly can add length and volume too.
10. ONYC. ONYC is 100% full cuticle human hair directly from a verifiable donor. ONYC hair is acquired one donor per bundle, which ensures the hair retains its natural texture, color and sheen per bundle. The hair is proven to be reusable for up to 1 full year, with some customers who reported using their hair for up to 2 years. It responds to chemicals identical to human hair, so they are often effectively colored as desired.
Options. That’s one in every of the main reasons many women are wearing their natural hair. With these natural hair weave companies catering to textured hair, we now have much more options. Have you tried any of those weave companies? Did we missed your favorite one? Let us know within the comments below. We’d love to listen to from you!