Is good is nice not just for health. It is usually good for our beauty. Tea has a variety of beauty benefits everywhere in the body. So I’ve given below some tea tips for our beauty.
– Tea is a powerful antioxidant, which contains vitamins C and vitamins E
– Tea is good for cleanse the skin, highlight hair
– It helps to relax your muscles and calm puffy eyes
– Tea helps to reduce an itching and swelling problem
Green Tea is an efficient medicine for insect bite, and it reduces a fat weight
– Green tea is a hair conditioner, Take a glass of green tea and add lemon juice in it. After shampooing your hair, rinse your hair with this mixture it’ll make your hair soft and silky
– We are able to apply Green tea as a face mask, Mix 3 spoon of Mayonnaise with the Green tea and apply this mixture in face, and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash the mask off, then dry it after this you’ll get a silky smooth skin
– Peppermint tea which is mixed with just a little salt, cure toothache problem or some other mouth pains, peppermint is an antiseptic and it contains menthol.