Looks like looks like every stylist has their own way of doing the urban/boho wave. That is a method I wish to do it. The important thing to this style is to make your hair wavy without a defined curl pattern.
1. Start by spraying wax through the ends of your hair so as to add texture. I’m using Short Sexy Hair Play Dirty.
2. Take a small section off of your part and wrap it around a curling iron towards your face. For this sort of curl you should utilize any size curling iron.
3. Without letting go of the piece you just curled, unwrap it from the curling iron and re-wrap it across the barrel again, this time wrapping the other way, away out of your face.
4. Hold it until the hair just barely gets hot on the outside.
5. The result’s a not quite curly, messy wave.
6. Proceed to curl all your hair this way, taking bigger sections on bottom and smaller sections on top.
7. Once it’s curled, use your fingers to fluff it up and soften the wave. I also like so as to add just a little more spray wax.