To use To use Micro Loop Hair Extensions
Micr loop hair extension also called micro ring hair extension, it’s increasingly more popular for girls make up their hair, however, do you konw how to apply it on your hair, would you like to have a try yourself If that’s the case, you can read the following 7 tips or steps for a way to use the micro loop hair extensions.
The latest technique in applying hair extensions is the micro ring method. Micro rings, or micro cylinders, are a way to increase the natural hair without using complicated sewing or messy glues. Customers and hair stylists love the technique, because not only are micro loop hair extensions easy to install, they are also lightweight and flexible. The opposite benefit to using micro rings is that they’re completely safe for the natural hair. Other techniques threaten the health of the hair by causing it stress and pulling it out upon removal. Micro rings remove this risk and help keep the hair healthy and vibrant.
1. Shampoo and condition the natural hair with a mild moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. It is essential to install hair hair extensions coquitlam extensions in clean, dry hair. Because micro rings can last for a while, you want all the dirt and debris to have been faraway from the hair and scalp so the pores aren’t clogged. Completely dry the hair before continuing
2. Separate the hair into four workable sections: two within the front and two in the back. Hold the hair in place with clips.
3. hair extensions coquitlam Push the pulling needle through one of many micro ring tubes. Push it all the way through, so the needle is showing on the opposite side.
4. 360 Lace Frontal Straight Hair With Natural Hairline 100% Unprocessed Virgin Straight Human Hair Starting with one of many back sections, partition off 1 inch of the hair in a straight line. Separate the hair again into very small sections. Starting with one small section, slide the hair through the micro ring tube.
5. Take a portion of the extension hair and insert it into the tube as well. The hair should already be in pre-tipped portions. Work with one portion per section.
6. Use the closer tool to flatten the micro ring. This closes the tube and attaches the extension hair to the natural hair.
7. Repeat Steps 4 to 7 on the remaining sections of the hair until the entire extensions have been applied. To make the hair look completely natural and canopy up the micro rings, leave a small section within the front undone. When you’re finished, curl or style the hair as desired.
hair extensions coquitlam