Many purchasers ask me tips on how to drive more traffic to their blogs. By now you have probably heard that blogs are a superb resource to get leads in addition to clients for your enterprise. The perfect technique to do that is by creating search engine friendly blog posts that get indexed in search engines like google. When people search for information on topics you discuss in your blog it appears on the search engine result pages. Potential customers then are able to read what you must say and get on your mailing list.
So now all of it boils down to techniques that allow you to effectively optimize your blog for search engines like google and yahoo. Listed below are tips and concepts to just do that:
– Create A Keyword Rich Header On your Blog. The header repeats on all pages on the blog. By ensuring that your header contains targeted keywords, you’ll be able to get more of your blog pages indexed in search engines.
– Treat Each Blog Post As A Separate, Optimizable Page. Use the means of search engine marketing on each blog post. Because of this you could create an optimized title for each post, find targeted keywords for each post and weave the keywords into your post’s text.
– Ensure that That each Blog Post’s File Name Are Descriptive. Different blogging software behaves differently, but some will call your blog posts 2.html, 3.html, 4.html, etc. As you may see, that is not very descriptive and never particularly helpful to either people or search engines. When you create a post called “How Coaching Helps Business Owners”, calling it “how-coaching-helps-business-owners.html” is a a lot better title than “5.html”
Make it possible for your blogging software creates descriptive file names for your blog posts; it is best both for human readers and search engine spiders.
– Get Links Pointing To Your Blog. Quality links to your blog means more blog visitors and higher search engine rankings. Current search engine algorithms value links to your blog, which implies that having links pointing to your blog will improve your blog’s search engine rankings.
– Get Your Blog Listed in Blog Directories. Blog directories are a great source of getting unidirectional links to your blog. Since blog directory links many times are unidirectional (they link to you, but you don’t link back to them), they’re great for boosting your search engine rankings. Having many unidirectional links pointing to your web site will improve your search engine rankings.
A blog is a wonderful marketing tool, but your blog will not attract more leads and clients for what you are promoting if you do not use search engine optimization techniques to optimize your blog and attract targeted search engine traffic to it.