Weddings are for the brides, so to speak. So it is just proper for brides to be looking their best when their wedding day arrives. From their hair, to the gown, to the shoes that they will wear, everything must be carefully planned and designed as per the bride’s personality and desires.
Now, let’s talk in regards to the hair. On the subject of wedding tresses, brides could opt to simply let their hair fall loosely on their shoulders or to go for a number of the classic wedding updos. When going for updos, it’s only natural, too, to be talking concerning the accessories that go along with them. Bridal hair accessories usually are not just just like the common teeny bopper hair accessories, with frills and sequins and all other what have yous. Bridal hair accessories will not be just worn because they are in style; each bride has to ensure that the things they placed on their hair complements with their wedding elements, from their gowns, to the theme of the wedding, to even the bouquet they hold in their hands.
Here are some tips to guide brides through with their hair accessories:
1. A good suggestion could be to have the bride get her hair accessories styled in such a way so that they complement her gown. For example, if her dress has tassels, fabric twists, or flowers, she will choose to have some kind of tassel or twist styling on her hair accessories as well, or she will be able to opt for flowers to adorn her hair.
2. Feeling princessy? That need not be a problem — brides can wear a tiara or a hair band encrusted with jewels to come up with an actual vision of herself as a bridal princess. Or, if she would want to be queen, why not wear a crown with the veil? Another idea: if the bride wants some type of 70’s Hollywood drama happening, it is perhaps a good suggestion to have her wear a large brimmed hat with her wedding head piece.
3. Get inspired by nature! Why not get a whole flower bouquet right on the bride’s head for her wedding? That can be really creative.,
4. Since it is alleged that brides should look their best during their wedding day, it may also follow that brides should dazzle and sparkle, too. Say this with hair accessories that sparkle and shine, corresponding to hair jewels, genuine or faux, in the type of hair magnets, snaps, or floaters, or combs encrusted with genuine or faux crystals.
5. Pony tails are still chic even in events as formal and special as weddings. Some creative ways to wear the pony tail for a wedding: put fun accessories such as feathers, wear it in two or more pigtails, knot, splay, or highlight colors. Also chic ideas are to tie several pony tails and knot them together, wear the pony tail on the side, add extensions, or to braid.