You know how you understand how to chop hair in layers? There are some who are great at it, and most who wish they could, but just go to the salon instead. I feel it’s about time that you put your wallet away, and learn to do it yourself. With these 5 easy steps, you may be well in your approach to cutting not only your personal, but other people’s bangs as well.
1. Since we are just cutting the bangs, it’s best to get all the opposite hair out of your way. The most effective technique to do this is to put the rest of the hair in a pony tail.
2. Next thing you’ll do is start trimming the bangs, somewhat bit at a time. Ensure you retain the scissors horizontal, otherwise it’s possible you’ll come out with choppy looking bangs, and that won’t look good in any respect.
3. When the bangs are at the desired length, divide them into two layers, a top and bottom. Now, start trimming the top layer, ensuring that you’re keeping the scissors horizontal.
4. Now, again, divide the highest layer into two more layers. Then take the highest layer of the subsequent set, and keep trimming.
5. You may keep going, it all relies on how layered you want the bangs.
See, wasn’t that easy? You just learned 5 very simple steps on methods to layer bangs.
There is something I want you to recollect though; if you end up cutting hair, please do not use regular house hold scissors, you might as well just shave your head, and get it over with. Only use scissors meant for hair, they will be a bit more expensive, however they will be well worth it, and offer you great looking hair.