Have you ever just started blogging? Or have you been blogging for some time? As you may already know, a blog is a wonderful tool to let the world learn about what you are promoting or your product, to attach with potential customers and promote your expertise. But how can you maximize your blog’s impact? Listed here are five tricks to just do that:
– Blog Consistently. Many business owners get enthusiastic about blogging, post 3-6 times, and then promptly forget about the blog. I’ve seen many blogs that were started a year or two ago, have a grand total of five posts, and have not been updated since sometime last year.
To get the desired effect (search engine and human traffic), you might want to update your blog on a regular basis. Serps love new content and keep coming back to index it. Potential customers also like new content; it’s what keeps them coming back to read your blog.
– Use Your Blog For Branding. Your blog is an extension of your small business, so make your blog have a appear and feel that mirrors that of what you are promoting web site.
In case your blog is hosted on the same domain as your web site, it’s best to match the feel and appear of your web site exactly. This shall be more difficult to achieve if a 3rd party provider hosts your blog. However, you must still aim to present the same brand image.
– Use Search engine marketing To Optimize Each Blog Post. The aim of your blog is to get people who are in your target market to read your posts and enter your sphere of influence. Traffic from engines like google does not cost any money, and it is a superb solution to get potential customers to your blog.
Treat each one in all your blog posts as a separate file to be optimized for engines like google. Use a keyword research tool to find phrases which are related to the principle subject of the post, and weave them into the content of the post.
– Have A Special Offer In your Blog. Do you offer a free special report? Do you offer a mini course as a bonus for brand new newsletter subscribers? Add the offer to your blog. This will transform people from casual surfers who just happened to find your blog to newsletter subscribers.
– Share Information about Your Events, Products and Seminars. You might think that everyone has already heard about your upcoming teleclass on life and work balance or your e-book about achieving financial success. Not so! The person reading your blog might be hearing about you for the very first time, so they have no idea about your teleseminars or products unless you specifically tell them.
Avoid overselling, as it should dramatically reduce the variety of your blog readers. Do, however, let your blog readers know about your seminars and products. If you do not tell them, nobody will.
A blog is an excellent tool to generate additional web site traffic, get new newsletter subscribers and sell more products. Use your blog to introduce potential customers to what you are promoting.