Hair extensions and lace closures are slowly gaining popularity due to their increasing practical and aesthetic purposes. For those who plan to clean your full/natural part weave and closure properly, here are some things it’s possible you’ll like to contemplate with a view to bring out the very best out of your hairpieces:
– When you have good quality hair extensions you might use shampoo and conditioner.
– For average quality hair extensions just use a small amount of conditioner.
– Do not rub the bottom cornrows for it will cause the weave to drop faster and it’ll cause some breakage.
– If in case you have the applied conditioner rinsed it out already, avoid rubbing the hair too much along with your fingers.
– Once you might be finish rinsing the hair, towel-dry your hair extension in a downward motion.
– When brushing your hair extension or closure, always use a paddle brush.
– Make sure that the areas under the braids are completely dry. In case you own an average quality piece and it is not dry after one day has elapsed, then it’s time so that you can get a blow dryer and begin applying hot air over the braids to dry. Make sure you blow dry average quality hair judiciously.