9 Easy On-the-Go Hairstyles For Naturally Curly Hair
Okay we admit, this style takes a little extra follow. But it’s certainly simpler than the braid witchcraft you see all over Pinterest. If you happen to love the look of curly braids, but don’t have any braiding aptitude, give this style a attempt! (Discover step-by-step photos here.)
1. Collect again a section from the top of your hair, and safe right into a half-ponytail.
2. Separate the ponytail into two equal sections, one on high and one beneath.
Three. Let the part beneath drop. Now grab the section on high and break up it in half, one on the wavy curls without heat left and one on the suitable.
4Pcs/pack 100% Virgin Straight Brazilian Hair Bundles Human Hair Weave On SaleFour. Now pull up that lower section you dropped in between the correct and left sections you simply created on top. Temporarily secure it wavy curls without heat there with a hair clip.
5. Safe the left and right sections with an elastic.
6. Release the now higher part from the clip, and split it into a left and a proper part, like you probably did in step three.
7. Repeat steps four and five, pulling up the lower section in between the right and left section, and securing those along with an elastic.
Eight. Repeat until you reach the end of your hair. Safe the top with a ultimate elastic.
9. Fastidiously tug sideways on the loops of the braid to fatten it up.
wavy curls without heat